Colgate University B.A. Northwestern Law School J.D.
- I have practiced law in the Chicago area for 45 years, specializing ininjury cases, Medical malpractice, legal malpractice, product liability and wrongful death. Experience in consumer Class Actions including co-lead counsel of the “Chicago Flood” Case.
- 10 years member of the Board of Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member of American Association of Justice and Judge at National Law School trialcompetition.
- Moot Court Judge for Northwestern Law School.
- Trial Technique Coach for Sullivan High School for 6 years. Consultant PICB.
Bruce Goodhart mentors the Noble College Prep Debate Team
Return to List